Course : Lunch/Dinner | Cuisine: Asian / American | Servings : 1 person | Cook Time : 30 minutes
Sriracha Honey BBQ Chicken Salad
Riverside Foods’ has a great range of premium quality coated chicken ready to cook.
This chicken salad is drizzled with sriracha honey barbecue sauce in a simple yet tasty lunch or light dinner option. This recipe talks volumes and offers your customers a healthier option whilst dining out.
It goes beyond a simple, boring salad. It speaks volumes with colour, texture and taste. The breaded / crispy chicken goujons or fillets soak up the flavour and add a clean protein.
All of our spicy chicken can be found in our Hot ‘n’ Spicy section.
- 3 x Riverside Foods chicken goujons
- 60ml EACH: honey and BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp EACH: Dijon mustard AND apple cider vinegar
- 60ml mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Sriracha
- A handful cherry tomatoes
- 60g EACH: toasted sliced almonds
- One large red onion, sliced
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 avocados, slices
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing along with a big pinch of salt and black pepper. Continue to whisk until you’ve got a smooth dressing.
- Cook the chicken as per the instructions.
- Add the greens to a large bowl, top with cherry tomatoes, sliced onions, avocados, sliced almonds, and add the chicken on top. You can also just make individual bowls if you didn’t want to serve this family style. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately!
Chefs Tip: Accompany with a light side dish, or hummus mezze.