Course : Lunch/Dinner | Cuisine: American | Servings : 1 person | Cook Time : 15 minutes
Southern Fried Chicken Caesar Burgers
Our Southern Fried Chicken Caesar Burger is lower in fat than your traditional beef burger, whilst offering all the taste and texture you expect from a great burger.
We love the twist on this chicken burger recipe with the addition of caesar salad dressing, which makes it much more fun to eat than just a salad!
Customers can enjoy the crispiness of the chicken coating, as well as the softness of the bun and crunch of the salad topping.
The beauty of these burgers is in their simplicity; from order to plate they can be ready in less than 15 minutes using our five-cook options, including deep fry, or oven bake if you’re looking to offer a healthier cooking option.
It also uses mayonnaise as a base, but that can be a low fat or even fat-free mayo. So, it’s a great way to cut some calories out of what is probably our most favourite salad.
Chef’s tip: accompany with sweet potato fries for a simple yet classic dish.
Looking for something a little spicier? Check out our Hot ‘n’ Spicy section.
- 1 x Riverside Foods breaded chicken fillet
- 30g grated mozzarella cheese
- 30g grated Parmesan cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- Caesar salad dressing (we recommend Newman’s)
- 2 strips cooked smoked turkey bacon
- 1 x whole wheat hamburger bun
- Prepare the chicken as per instructions
- Cook the bacon
- Top with a mixture of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese and place under the grill for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Toss the romaine lettuce with a little caesar dressing and serve along with the chicken and cooked bacon on toasted rolls.
- Serve hot!
Chef’s Tip: Make sure your bacon is crispy!